1. Mac OS X
The Mac′s solid, powerful operating system and the exploding popularity of iOS devices are fueling a strong increase in market share for Apple. Previous editions of this book have sold more than 75,000 copies, and this new edition is fully updated with all the exciting features of OS X Mountain Lion, including Game Center, Messages, and Notifications. Written by industry expert Galen Gruman, it covers all the basics and then delves deep into professional and higher–end topics, making it the one book you need to succeed with Mac OS X.
- Mac sales are booming, and those who are just getting started with a Mac need the detailed coverage in this guide
- Includes tips, tricks, and advanced information for those ready to step up to the next level with their Macs
- With both basic coverage and more in–depth explorations of professional and advanced features, this book is ideal for both Mac newcomers and veterans who want to master all the functionality of the new system
Mac OS X Bible is the comprehensive resource on using the newest version of Mac OS X and taking full advantage of its power.
- Paperback: 864 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 1 edition (7 Sept. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118401433
- ISBN-13: 978-1118401439
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 4.5 x 23.6 cm